The Oryx is considered one of the most remarkable and extraordinary ungulate species in the Arabian culture. In the 1950s, this creature was extinct from the wilderness in Jordan; however, an extraordinary long-term initiative commenced by the RSCN was established to re-introduce this species to the Shaumari Wildlife Reserve. The Arabian Oryx is the national animal of Jordan, thus this category’s name was chosen as such because of the importance of the projects it includes.
Oryx Category’s Sponsor Benefits:
As a sponsor of one of the RSCN’s programs and projects listed in the Oryx Category, the sponsoring party will not only be publicly demonstrating their support for nature conservation, but will also be receiving the following benefits:
- Tax deduction for the whole amount of fund.
- Sponsor’s logo to be placed on all project-related publications (invitations, posters, t-shirts, etc.)
- Media coverage through press releases in local press, radio and TV stations, the RSCN’s Website, newsletters, and social media channels.
- Sponsor’s logo to be placed on the RSCN’s and Wild Jordan’s Websites under “Friends and Sponsors” section.
- Sponsor recognition at the RSCN’s annual general assembly meeting and planned annual members' events.
- The sponsor’s name will be added to the donors’ panel under the title, “RSCN Supporter,” at the entrance of the RSCN or the reserve for which the sponsored project belong.
- Special 20% discount on the RSCN/Wild Jordan Nature Shop’s high quality handicrafts produced by local women residing in and around our nature reserves, including customized products for the sponsor’s giveaway needs for one year.
- Special 20% discount on the RSCN’s eco-tourism services provided at the nature reserves for the sponsor's corporate trips for one year.
- Honorary memberships.
- The sponsor’s business name or logo prominently displayed in advertisements, including “Thank You” ads through our members and friends database, which includes more than 10,000 subscribers.
- Access to a training room once a year free of charge in one of the RSCN's sites.
- Recognition and awarding at the RSCN’s Donors Awarding Event.
- Volunteering opportunities for the sponsor’s staff in executing the sponsored project.