Iris is a genus of 260 to 300 species of flowering plants that boast ornate flowers. It takes its name from the Greek word for “rainbow,” referring to the wide variety of colors found among the species’ flowers. The Black Iris is Jordan’s national flower and can be found all across the country, particularly in the Karak Governorate. This category was so named as its projects symbolize and represent the RSCN like the iris symbolizes and represents the Hashemite Kingdom.
Iris Category’s Sponsor Benefits:
As a sponsor of one of the RSCN’s programs and projects listed in the Iris Category, the sponsoring party will not only be publicly demonstrating their support for nature conservation, but will also be receiving the following benefits:
- Tax deduction for the whole amount of fund.
- Sponsor’s logo to be placed on all project-related publications (invitations, posters, t-shirts, etc.)
- Media coverage through press releases in local press, radio and TV stations, the RSCN’s Website, newsletters, and social media channels.
- Sponsor’s logo to be placed on the RSCN’s and Wild Jordan’s Websites under “Friends and Sponsors” section.
- Sponsor recognition at the RSCN’s annual general assembly meeting and planned annual members' events.
- Special 15% discount on the RSCN/Wild Jordan Nature Shop’s high quality handicrafts produced by local women residing in and around our nature reserves, including customized products for the sponsor’s giveaway needs for one year.
- Special 15% discount on the RSCN’s eco-tourism services provided at the nature reserves for the sponsor's corporate trips for one year.
- Honorary memberships.
- The sponsor’s business name or logo prominently displayed in advertisements, including “Thank You” ads through our members and friends database, which includes more than 10,000 subscribers.
- Access to a training room once a year free of charge in one of the RSCN's sites.
- Recognition and awarding at the RSCN’s Donors Awarding Event.
- Volunteering opportunities for the sponsor’s staff in executing the sponsored project.